01.20.2015
Hi Everyone & Welcome to my blog !
This is actually my fourth or fifth online journal/ blog. I write occasionally and I always have something on my mind, hopefully you'll be interested. I'm no Gossip Girl, but I think you might come around to my style. I love to sing, dance, act. I have been in several choirs, dance classes, and produced my own show at my high school for three years. I do not like chocolate, I am not a cannibal, therefore, I cannot, will not, shall not eat my kind. I LOVE McDonald's ! I don't think you understand. When my future boyfriend proposes to me, I hope to find the ring on the bottom of my small fries, or bottom of my caramel frappe. I'm loving it. My favorite color is blue and I have a crazy obsession with hair, it makes me happy. I have a puppy named Darby that I completely adore. I'm between the level of spontaneous and cautious depending on my mood. Favorite movies at the moment are Perks of Being a Wallflower, Divergent, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Favorite book would have to be Perks of Being a Wallflower and anything that Sarah Dessen has written. Am I strange? Yes. Will you come to love it ? Maybe. Until next time !
-rhondaE
I'm wondering if it's an accident or an "on-purpose" that you used the phrase "gossip girl" when talking about blogs....it was one of my favorite shows....
ReplyDelete