|
Bedroom
·
My Bed
·
My Dresser
·
My Desk
·
My Laptop
·
My iTouch
·
My phone
|
My Phone, My Apps
·
Instagram
·
Netflix
·
Scout
·
Snapchat
·
Tumblr
·
Twitter
·
Vine
|
|
1.
I’ll wake up, stretch and grab my phone. Swipe
and tap in four digits. Ugh, wow of course Lauren Marce would post a
Flashback Friday this early in the morning and I don’t see why, seeing as she
already posted a Throwback Thursday, a Wayback Wednesday, Once Upon a Time
Tuesday and let’s not forget the ever so unneeded Memory Lane Mondays. Riddick.
2.
I roll out of bed and trudge over to the
bathroom to brush my teeth. I haven’t spoken to Viv at all this week, I thought
to myself as I made circular motions over front, top and bottom teeth. I wonder if she’s still upset at my comment
about her new tattoo. I swiped open my phone and tapped on the little blue and
white birdie icon and scroll down to the I’ve missed portion. I mean really
RT if I should get a tattoo on my boob, fave for my butt? What was she
thinking?
3.
I went downstairs to the kitchen to make some
breakfast, the house is really quiet now, then I realized my siblings are off
at school and I have no school on Fridays. I pour some milk in a wide mug and
pour some cereal into it, Cinnamon toast if anyone asked because, why wouldn’t
they? I tap open a green app with the letter
V and start scrolling through a couple of 7 second videos until, two hours
pass by then I realized how long I’d been on my phone.
4.
It was now 1 and I had to pick up my sister at
2. So as I charged my phone I hopped into the shower, so quickly that I slip
on bar soap that someone always happens to leave in the tub before I get in.
I wonder if there’s life alert for teens? There’s definitely has to be an
app. As I finished my shower and
rushed to get dressed I unlocked my phone and tapped on Scout and tapped in
Ruby’s school’s address. Soon enough it led me right where I needed it to.
5.
My sister the whole ride back home took videos
of her and I. she’s so weird and shouting “Don’t Snap and DRIIIIIIVVEE!” She
snapped so many videos; I had 286 seconds on my story. One of my pet peeves
that everyone knows and here I have my sister framing me practically and
doing it ! Who’s going to sit there and watched a 15 year old with a booger
in the corner of her nose taking 286 seconds worth of car footage? No one that’s
who. To make it worse she put up her screenname for my friends to follow,
what made it even worse is that people actually did.
6.
Being back home now, never really feeling as I
left, signed onto my blog and reblogged and posted a couple of pictures for
what seemed to be an hour. Tumblr has a way of making the laziest person in
the world motivated and watching and reblogging all of these fitness …
things. Abs, arms, squats, foods. I feel like the next Michelle. I love the
internet and blessed with the social media. It’s like a network without
having to utter a word, not unless you’re talking to Siri that is.
7.
Speaking of uttering words, that reminds me
that I have 3 seasons left of Gossip Girl and it’s time for me to get ready
for bed, so with that I change my clothes and tell everyone goodnight, turn
off the light and head to bed. For a few minutes it was relaxing closing my
eyes then I turned over to the sighed tapped my screen and a bright light
flashed at me I tap in four digits lower the brightness and tap the red app.
“Gossip Girl here, your one
and only source of the …” the show starts playing. Goodnight.
|
Not only is your writing creative, but you've got a pretty way of presenting it, too.
ReplyDelete