|
Characters: Phil - 2 yrs old Lil - Phil's twin sister 2 years old, pink bow Scene: Phil and Lil's backyard at the sandbox.
Open Scene
Phil: Lil! Lillian! Where are
you? I gots a big bug I caught slide down the tree! Wanna split it?Phil waddles over to the sandbox where his sister lied flat on her back rubbing her tummy in agony" Lil: Oooh Phillip' I don'ts think I can have another bite I ates up all of my watermelon, oh my tummy is hurting She rolls around some more, her hands and face were sticky were watermelon juice and now sticking with the sand in the box as well Phil: It's okay Lil, s'long as you don'ts eats the seeds youra gunna be fine Lil's eyes opened up wide, she rolled over to stands up she waddled over to Phil, with her hands reaching over to shake his shoulders Lil: What do ya mean don'ts eats a seed, what happens then! Phil(shrugging:): Angelica says thats if you eats a seed then the seed turns into whatcha ate Lill: Oh NOOOO!! WHAT ARE WE GOINGS TO DOOOO. Philip! Im to young to die theres so much I still needs to dooo Phil: Chill out Lillian, you’re scarying my bug. We’re going to Tommy’s he’ll know what to do! Lil: Oh! You’re right Tommy will know what to do! Let’s go inside I’ve gots to get my diappy changed! Phil: Alright, Alright slow down I can’t run that fast lets crawl. Lil: I’ve got a better idea Both babies smiled at each other, took a deep breathe and screamed and cried until their parents rushed out to them
Blackout, End Scene
|
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Lil's Watermelon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment